#SunRiseZone -> To avoid fakes, ALWAYS check that the torrent was added on lazonga.info by SunRiseZone
By : Laurence Svekis
Released : Friday, December 28, 2018 New Release!
Torrent Contains : 47 Files, 7 Folders
Course Source : http://www.packtpub.com/web-development/hands-web-application-development-jquery-video
Rapidly build exciting interactive web experiences using jQuery, the Write less, do more library
Course Length 3 hours 27 minutes
Table of Contents
• INTRODUCTION TO JQUERY
• CREATING INTERACTION USING EVENT HANDLING
• USING ADVANCED ELEMENT SELECTION
• JQUERY WEB PAGE MANIPULATION
• IMPLEMENTING EFFECTS AND ANIMATIONS
• USING AJAX AND JSON WITH JQUERY
Our course, although concise, covers just the right content you'll need to build highly scalable applications in JS and jQuery. In this course, you will learn the core capabilities of the jQuery library, including demonstrations of DOM manipulation and traversal; implement animations; and make JSON as well as AJAX requests. You will also manipulate events and change how the user interacts with the page. Throughout the course, you will be building an interactive quiz application using popular JS and jQuery functionalities.
By the end of the course, you will be able to apply jQuery within real-world applications and develop extensible, quicker, and interactive web apps with a powerful yet lightweight jQuery library.
The code bundle for this video course is available at http://github.com/PacktPublishing/Hands-on-Web-Application-Development-with-jQuery
Style and Approach
This course covers learning jQuery for beginners, taking students on a journey from start to finish using a step-by-step approach. Each section of this course will teach you to achieve a certain task with jQuery in a practical hands-on way while building an interactive quiz application. You will be amazed at how powerful just a few lines of code in jQuery can be. This course is packed full of examples, useful code snippets, and top resource suggestions.
What You Will Learn
• Discover the Document Object Model and how to manipulate it with jQuery
• Find out how to create the best user interface for your web applications
• Discover events and how to use them to respond to user actions using jQuery
• Add flair to your actions with a variety of different animation effects
• Master event handling to bring your web pages to life
• Use selectors in a variety of ways to get anything you want from a page when you need it
• Call RESTful web services with jQuery to access remote data
For More Udemy Free Courses >>> http://www.freetutorials.eu
For more Lynda and other Courses >>> http://www.freecoursesonline.me/
Our Forum for discussion >>> http://discuss.freetutorials.eu/